Prior to the test, you will be prompted to set up proctoring for your session. This includes the sharing of your camera, microphone, and screen to help us ensure the validity of your submission. This set up period will take no longer than five minutes, though please allow 70-80 minutes for the completion of your test which must be completed within one sitting (you may not pause the test for any reason).
Articles in this section
- General Coding Assessment Rules and Setup
- What does the test set-up consist of?
- How do I prepare for this coding test? Am I allowed to use Google to help me research?
- What are the technical requirements for completing an exam on CodeSignal?
- I can't take the test. Why is the Take Test button disabled?
- Is CodeSignal an accessible platform?
- Can I use my own IDE?