To complete an exam on CodeSignal, you must have a computer with strong internet connection (download/upload speed of at least 500 Kb/s); camera, microphone, and screen sharing abilities; a government issued photo I.D.; and the most recent version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Good luck!
Articles in this section
- General Coding Assessment (GCA) Rules and Setup
- What does the test set-up consist of?
- How do I prepare for this coding test? Am I allowed to use Google to help me research?
- How do I take a practice test on CodeSignal?
- What are the technical requirements for completing an exam on CodeSignal?
- Is CodeSignal an accessible platform?
- Can I use my own IDE?
- Data Analytics Assessment (DAA) Rules and Setup