Summer is coming to a close, and it may be time to pack the grill away—but CodeSignal’s product updates are still blazing along! This month, our Product and Engineering teams are excited to open up access to some of our most advanced features yet:
Opt-in to access CodeSignal’s new Analytics & AI Innovations
We've been rolling out a slate of major updates to beta users this summer, and now they're ready to move into early release! All CodeSignal customers can now request access to our new Analytics and AI innovations. Contact your CSM or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to experience these exciting new features.
First on the list for our Analytics and AI Innovations is Suspicion Score. Customers can leverage Suspicion Score to maintain the integrity of the hiring process by flagging suspicious activity, including unauthorized AI-aided submissions. CodeSignal synthesizes data points from a variety of sources to assign a trust level for each question submission, helping you feel confident that your candidates are submitting their own best work.
We've also moved Cosmo to early release. Cosmo is an AI-powered coding assistant that allows candidates to harness the power of AI while taking a CodeSignal evaluation. Company users receive a complete log of how candidates engage with Cosmo, allowing you to evaluate how well candidates leverage AI in their work.
Speaking of skills, customers can get deeper insights into a candidate's performance on a CodeSignal evaluation using our new Code Quality Score and AI Insights. See these insights right from the candidate’s Coding Report.
Zooming out from an individual candidate to your overall tech hiring processes, Pre-Screen Analytics gives you visibility into key performance metrics and benchmarks for your assessments from your CodeSignal dashboard, allowing you to optimize your processes. This feature gives you an overview of each evaluation's performance, highlighting candidate skill areas, feedback, and your funnel process.
Finally, our new Executive Analytics dashboard connects the performance of your hiring process to cost savings, time reduction, and candidate quality metrics. Executive Analytics brings deep insights into an easily digestible format, helping you stay on top of high-level metrics—whenever you need them.
We're so excited to open these features up for early release, and we hope you'll take advantage of these great Analytics and AI innovations. These features are available at no additional cost to current CodeSignal customers—just contact your CSM or email email@example.com to get started.
Here's a comprehensive list of everything else we pushed live in September, grouped by product area:
- Certify assessments will keep their proctoring status when transitioning to Coding Score 2023
- Added the ability to create new labels directly from the question editor
- Added a hyperlink for each question when creating and editing an Interview Template
- Made it harder for interviewers to accidentally leave an Interview
- Made it easier to collapse the left-hand panel in the IDE
- Added support for Integrity Review Suggested, Question-level Suspicion Score, Similarity Score, Suspicious Paste events, and Description Copies
- Added support for Skill Areas and proficiency levels (Note: customers will need to update their Pre-Screen GraphQL API integration in order to retrieve this data)
- CSV downloads for Framework Pre-Screen results using Coding Score 2023 will no longer show raw scores
- CSV downloads for proctored Pre-Screen results will now have fields for verification status and rejection reason
- In beta: added flexibility for score distribution categories in Custom Pre-Screen Reports