If your company has an integration set up between iCIMS and CodeSignal interview, you can send invitations to live CodeSignal interview sessions to your candidates directly from iCIMS. You also choose a template to associate with the interviews for a specific job.
- Your organization has completed the CodeSignal <> iCIMS integration set-up
- You must be logged in to your iCIMS account
- (Optional) You have created the CodeSignal interview template(s) you plan to use
1. In iCIMS, navigate to the job you'd like to schedule CodeSignal interviews for by selecting Requisition in the drop-down menu in the search bar and searching for the job title.
2. Adding an interview template (optional). From the requisition (job) profile, navigate to the Detail tab. Click the Edit button in the top left.
3. Adding an interview template (optional). Scroll down to the SCREENING section of the Detail view. In the Assessment Type field, select the CodeSignal Interview template you'd like the use by using the arrows between the Available and Selected fields. The selected template will be locked to the CodeSignal interview sessions you create for this job.
Click Save to save your changes.
Note: Templates created in CodeSignal will automatically populate into iCIMS after about 60 seconds.
4. Navigate back to the People tab for the job/requisition. Expand the view for the Screening phase and check the box to the left of the candidate's name for the candidate(s) to whom you'd like to send a CodeSignal interview invitation. You may select one or multiple candidates.
5. After selecting your candidate(s), click the green Advance button at the bottom of the screen. In the pop-up, under the Screen category, select CodeSignal Launch.
Note: Your company may use a different name for sending CodeSignal interview invitations from iCIMS. Please check with your company's integration team.
6. After clicking Advance, you will see a pop-up with a notification that the status has successfully changed. You will then be taken to a screen where you can email your candidate(s) with an invitation to the live CodeSignal interview session.
Here, you can customize your email template to populate a unique link to each candidate's live CodeSignal interview session using the variable:
Recruiting Workflow: Assessment Results (1) : Assessment URL
Note: The name of this variable may be different for your company. Please check with your company's integrations team.
Questions? Contact email@example.com