To view your candidate's assessment status, follow these steps:
1. From your CodeSignal account, click CERTIFY.
2. Go to the CERTIFICATIONS tab and choose the assessment in question.
3. Navigate to the PENDING tab to see all pending invitations, as well as their current status. To locate your candidate's invitation, use the search bar.
4. Click the status icon (5 dots) to view more details about the current status of your candidate's assessment.
- Once your candidate has started the test, the status changes to Test Started.
- The next stage is Test Submitted. You will see this status when the candidate has completed the test but the results are not yet shared with you.
- Once CodeSignal is able to verify the candidate's results, the results will automatically be shared with you and you will be able to find them under the CERTIFIED tab.
For additional assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.