In this article, we will outline how to duplicate a task from our library instead of creating a new one.
You can duplicate any task that can be created via our user interface. To duplicate a task, follow these steps:
- Go to your profile menu in the upper right side of the screen and choose TASKS. You will be taken to your task library.
- Search by Type to select the task type you want to duplicate. Click on the icon or task’s name to open a task.
- The task will open in a new tab. Click on the three dots icon and select "Duplicate".
- Here you can make any adjustments to your new task.
- Be sure to click the green SAVE ALL button in the bottom right.
Questions? Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.