In this article, we will show you how to restrict candidates from sharing results of a certain age.
1. From your CodeSignal account, click on Certify.
2. Navigate to the Certifications tab and choose the assessment in question.
3. Click on the three dots icon in the top right to select LIMIT.
The Limit Results is on by default with the limit set to 6 months.
- You can Select time from 6 months to 3 years.
- Or, you can set a custom age limit with the option to set Custom (Days).
If you would like to accept results of any age, toggle off Limit Results.