If a candidate's certification invitation has expired or was declined, you can easily reactivate it within CodeSignal.
1. Login to CodeSignal and click on CERTIFY.
2. Navigate to the Certifications tab and choose the assessment in question.
3. Then, click the NOT SHARED tab to view expired and declined invitations. Here, you can search for your candidate by name or by a label you created.
4. Click the checkbox to the left of your candidate's name. Then, click the Resend invitation icon (rounded arrow) to send a reactivated invitation to the candidate.
5. Click CONFIRM, and you're done!