If your company has a high volume of tests in CodeSignal, you may find it useful to mark tests that you use most often as "favorite" tests. You can also add labels to help organize your tests. With favoriting and labels, you can more quickly and easily manage and access relevant tests.
In this article, we explain how to "favorite" a CodeSignal test and how to apply one or more labels to a test.
You can favorite any test you want from TESTS tab by clicking on star icon.
Toggle on Starred to see only tests you have favorited.
Adding a label to the test
1. Click the three dots icon next to the test's name. Then, click Edit
2. Next, navigate to the SETTINGS tab
3. In the Add descriptive labels to this test field, click Add label. From there, you can choose a label from the list or create a new one.
To create a new label
- In the Add descriptive labels to this test field, type the name of your new label and click Create new: [your label]
- Choose a color for your label and click Create.
Now, in the Tests tab, you can filter your tests by label.