It may be cold outside, but the CodeSignal Product and Engineering teams have been on fire this month releasing new product updates. For February, we're highlighting two new features to streamline your workflow:
- Question Library remembers filters in user sessions
- Labels are now available when inviting candidates to complete a Pre-Screen or Tech Screen via private links
Question Library remembers filters in user sessions
The Question Library is a great resource for identifying and compiling relevant questions for a custom Pre-Screen or Interview Template. We've streamlined this process by saving search filters within a user session. Now you can safely click into questions to examine them, knowing your filters will remain in place when you come back to the search.
Search filters will automatically be saved in the Question Library during a user session. When you click into a question then return back to the library, your filter selections will remain populated. This also works when choosing questions to include in a Custom Test or in an Interview Template. If your search results cover more than one page, the Question Library will also remember which page you were on when you click into a question.
When you click into a question and then come back to the question search screen, your filters and page selection (red boxes) remember where you were.
Learn more about the Question Library here:
Labels are now available when inviting candidates to complete a Pre-Screen or Tech Screen via private links
CodeSignal users who invite candidates to complete Pre-Screens and Tech Screens through a public link have been able to set up labels to automatically segment candidate results. Now, that same functionality is available when using private links, too.
Labels are useful for quickly locating candidates relevant to a particular team, or grouping candidate results by region. When inviting candidates using a private link, simply add labels using the Labels section in the pop-up, as shown below. The selected labels will follow the candidate's profile through submission.
Find more information about inviting candidates to Pre-Screens and Tech screens in these support articles:
Here's a comprehensive list of everything else we pushed live in February, grouped by product area:
- Added candidate status to “Pending” and “Inactive” tabs in the Tech Screen assessment dashboard.
- Candidates can now access Zoom links through the Tech Screen candidate portal.
- Added option to sort active Interviews by start time, and finished Interviews by start or finish times.
- In downloaded results, it’s now possible to include languages/execution environments the candidate used in Framework assessments.
- Updated language/execution environment selection interface to improve readability.
- Improved “AutoSubmit” performance by removing unnecessary autosubmits.
- Added an “Activity” title to the column representing active coding time in coding reports.
- Added more clarification for candidates about how “Submit” is scored. Candidates see this information in the assessment landing page and the “Leave without submit” modal.