There are two ways to send Tech Screen invitation requests to candidates from CodeSignal.
Invite via Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
This method can only be used if your company uses an Applicant Tracking System, or ATS.
Currently, Tech Screen ATS integrations are limited to Greenhouse. We will soon be adding Tech Screen ATS integration support for Lever, iCIMS, and Workday. Step-by-step instructions for Greenhouse + Tech Screen ATS integration can be found at the link below:
NOTE: some combinations might require custom configuration. Let your CSM know if you have any questions.
Invite via CodeSignal Dashboard
This method can be used with or without an ATS integration.
- From the TECH SCREEN tab, go to TECH SCREENS and select a framework for which you want to invite your candidate.
- You can use the default settings or you can customize reminders, emails, and the expiration date for the invitation by clicking on the 3 dots on the top right and selecting EDIT. For step-by-step instructions click here.
- Click INVITE in the top right.
- Enter the candidate’s name and email address in the popup that appears and click SEND. You can also send multiple invitations by clicking ADD MORE CANDIDATES.
- The Tech Screen request will now appear in the PENDING tab.
Questions? Email email@example.com